About The International Court for Dispute Resolution (INCODIR)
The International Court for Dispute Resolution (INCODIR) is a private body of eminent ADR experts operates nationally and regionally through its Fora, and operates internationally through its whole formation.
Whereas growth of economy, peace and harmony in the society of every nation and internationally are essential. Our Courts of law internationally overburdened and the increasing number of cases and Cases pending for disposal in the Courts in all countries are alarming.
Whereas the fundamental objective of the International Court for Dispute Resolution, is to act as an ADR experts appointing authority, to appoint experts in all forms of ADR, as long as it have such experts on its lists.
Alternative Dispute Resolution methods are laying an important role in expeditious and fair settlement in commercial disputes within a country, internationally with parties from different countries and jurisdiction either commercial or international investment in nature to smoothening the paths of trade and commerce.
No business can indeed grow,
i. If its promoters are not sure of recovering the legitimate dues and
ii. Also if those who violate the contract,
iii. Escape payment of compensation to the aggrieved party for many years.
INCODIR with the sole aim of resolving disputes that arises between the parties in a country or in between parties from different countries either commercial or international investment or with different jurisdictions through Alternative Dispute Resolution namely International Court for Dispute Resolution [INCODIR] methods.
The INCODIR will
i. Bring fair settlement and
ii. Peace amongst communities and parties domestically in a country and
iii. Internationally in the most effective manner and
iv. In the quickest possible time.
According to the Constitution of INCODIR; the dispute is International, if it involves parties from different nationalities, or if the object of the dispute is in a Jurisdiction other than the parties' Country.
The disputes in a particular jurisdiction or territory of a country, the Dispute Resolution shall be within the Country / the respective ADR Expert Responsible for the International Court's forum of the Country shall decide to conduct the proceedings in their respective country itself.
Whereas further the development of an open world economy with the firm conviction that international commercial exchanges are conducive to both greater global prosperity and peace among nations and parties,
Whereas all the activities of the International Court for Dispute Resolution, whether of a policy or technical nature, aim:
(1) To run a world class arbitration and mediation centre namely International Court for Dispute Resolution INCODIR
(i) With the aim of resolving disputes through Alternative Dispute Resolution methods and
(ii) Bring fait settlement and
(iii) Peace amongst communities or parties in a country or in between parties from different countries
(iv) Either commercial or
(v) International investment or
(vi) With different jurisdictions
(vii) In the most effective manner and
(viii) In the quickest possible time.
(2) To actively interact with national and international arbitration on matters regarding
(i) Domestic arbitration:
(ii) International arbitration:
(v) Adjudication and
(vi) Other alternative dispute resolution methods:
(3) To propagate and popularize the idea of arbitration and mediation in disputes arising in trade among business circles and trading parties in a country or in between parties from different countries either commercial or international investment or with different jurisdictions and encourage the use of arbitration clauses in business and trade contracts in a country or internationally.
(4) To arbitrate and/or arrange for arbitration through its members or otherwise in business and trade disputes or amongst trade treaty parties within a country or internationally.
(5) To promote and bring about amicable settlement of disputes arising in the course of business and trade within a country or internationally by mediation/conciliation/arbitration/adjudication or otherwise.
(6) To offer facilities
(a) Furnish experts competent to advice on arbitration legislation and procedures:
(b) Lectures on topical questions concerning arbitration:
(c) To convene conferences at such places and such times as may be determined in furtherance of the objects of INCODIR:
(d) To convene Group of expert arbitrators:
(e) To convene Group of young arbitrators:
(f) To help and guide all professionals in general who wish to have knowledge of the international arbitration proceedings:
(g) Other mediation / arbitration / adjudication methods used in dealing with disputes arising out of business and trade transactions within a country or internationally:
(h) Award professional excellence – country wise and internationally:
(i) Award of Life Time Achievement
(j) Offer and arrange for fellowships to arbitrators – mediators and adjudicators – professionals in all fields:
(k) Awards to Country Members:
(l) Awards to Regions / Groups:
(m) Awards to Committees for excellence
(n) Awards to Staff in INCODIR and INCODIR forum in a country
(o) Awards to personnel excelled for society:
(p) Prepare, print and publish in papers:
(7) To promote international trade, services and investment, while eliminating obstacles and distortions to international commerce;
(8) To promote a market economy system based on the principle of free and fair competition among business enterprises;
(9) To foster the economic growth of developed and developing countries alike, particularly with a view to better integrate all countries into the world economy;
(10) Whereas the International Court for Dispute Resolution is committed to fighting protectionism in all its forms, disputes expanding the international flow of goods, services, capital and technology, making policy recommendations on a wide range of international issues and translating its principles into practical services to the business community to facilitate commercial exchanges across frontiers; and
(11) Whereas the International Court for Dispute Resolution is also
(i) convinced of the paramount need of enhancing the respect of high standards,
(ii) Equity and
(iii) Good faith in international professional and
(iv) Business relationships disputes resolving through Alternative Dispute Resolution methods and bring fait settlement and peace amongst communities or parties;